- The article fits into the niche of preparedness. There are hundreds of topics that can be covered in this niche, so as long as it fits in, you should be just fine.
- The article is grammatically correct. If I have to edit it excessively, then I may as well just write my own post. I will proofread each article, and make sure that it looks good before it is published, but I won’t take the time to correct every little thing if there are a bunch of mistakes. If this happens, I will just let you know that the article can’t be used on my site.
- The article must be at least 300 words (not including the bio).
- The article is 100% original content, not found anywhere else on the web.
- You should include 1-2 RELEVANT links in the body of the article. These links should either cite your sources, or expound on something you are talking about. If you don’t link to credible sources in the body before you send it to me, I will add some credible links of my own before it is published. You may include one link in the author bio, but only if it isn’t to a spammy site. I have the right to accept or deny any links used. If I do not like your links, I will give you the option to remove/change them. If you do not want to change them, then the article will not be published on my site.
- You should also have a Google+ account, so that you can link to your Google+ in the bio as the author (Does not count as your one link in the bio.) If you are unsure how to do this, I can put it in for you when I publish it, if you send me the link to your Google+ profile.
- After I have published your work, you should be using as much social media as you can to get the word out!
- If you have any sort of blog or site, I would really appreciate it if you either link back to me, or allow me to do a guest post for you in exchange for publishing your guest post.
If you have any questions about these terms, or if you would like to submit a guest post, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you aren’t sure about how to do any of the above, I will gladly help you out in making sure that your article fits in on my site! If you don’t know a whole lot about linking, I can insert links for you, or whatever you need help with. Thanks for looking, and never be afraid of asking me about guest posting on my site!